Merry Christmas from your friends in Essex, NY!
The Magic of Christmas in Essex returns again this year and we hope you'll join us in the celebration!
We are thrilled that you have taken the time to learn more about the Magic of Christmas in Essex. And we are super excited that Santa and Mrs. Claus have decided to visit with the children of Essex and neighboring towns to hear first hand what they want for Christmas! It's a magical time on Main Street in Essex and we hope you can join us for this wonderful celebration of the season. There will be lots to activities for both kids and adults alike!
Holiday Happenings All Throughout the Hamlet!
We have several new activities* happening this year that you won't want to miss:
- Purchase an official 2016 Magic of Christmas in Essex Critter ornament designed by the Lakeside School
- Kiddos can lace up their boots and wear for the Reindeer Fun Run around Beggs Park!
- Stay warm with hot cider and other warm foods while meeting new friends at the outdoor fire ring.
- Have your picture taken with Santa
- Get a scavenger hunt card, stamp it at local businesses, receive a great Christmas gift at the tree lighting!
- Decorate your very own gingerbread boy or girl with lots of yummy candy!
- *Activities subject to change
Thank you to Essex Initiatives for their financial support of Christmas in Essex.